Sunday, June 01, 2008

Never on Monday

Rats! I'm making a trip to Tulsa tomorrow and I'm looking for someplace I haven't been recently to write about -- as long as I'm in the neighborhood. Do you know how many cool places are closed on Mondays? I really need to see the Air and Space Museum -- closed on Mondays. I could settle for the Elsing Museum -- closed Mondays and Tuesdays. Philbrook is handy to where I need to be -- oops, closed on Mondays. Two places that are both handy and open are the Aquarium in Jenks and the Sherwin Miller Museum. Both worthy -- but I've covered them in the last year or two.
While there are good places to go -- it seems a lot of my faves don't show up on Mondays. In Oklahoma City, don't go to the Oklahoma City Art Museum and in Norman and forget the Fred Noble Jr. Art Museum and the Sam Noble Museum of Natural History.
I'm just peeved because the world doesn't work on my schedule. If I were in charge....

No comments: