Friday, January 11, 2008

High Rise Happiness


For a photographer, happiness is a great view. I think you'll agree, this late afternoon view of the Dallas skyline is pretty good. The only thing missing is the Reunion Tower. And there's a reason. I was looking out my window at the Hyatt Regency Dallas at Reunion! With a view like this I didn't need television. What a great stay. Our room was spacious and comfortable and the bed was fantastic. My husband, who rarely gets to travel with me, was on this trip (as my chauffeur) and now understands one of the reasons I love to travel. With a great bed like this, who wants to go home? A brochure describing the bed and decor elements available for purchase was enticing -- the price, which didn't include shipping, was daunting. I think I'll just keep traveling!

1 comment:

Laxmi Aruzil said...

Great photo!