Sunday, July 02, 2006

okietravel

I hope by now you've checked out my website, read my bio and looked at some of my photos. I'm going to try to make it more useful with this blog -- add quick up-dates, travel tidbits and, in this case, make some corrections. Unfortunately, there's occasionally a slip-up somewhere in the ether between what I write and what actually gets printed. I try as hard as I can to be accurate -- and I know my editors do, too. I'll take responsibility for anything I get wrong but, oh, do I hate it when a mistake I didn't make gets in. So, for local Okies who are AAA members, the article on food in central Oklahoma has a picture of an attractive couple in front of their restaurant. They're Leticia and Mario Hernanez and that's the Adobe Grill -- not KhaZana, a very nice, but not pictured, Indian restaurant! For Okies and anyone else who gets AAA Home and Away, in the article on Oklahoma City -- the Oklahoma Trails are not open yet and the Great EscAPE does not have a rainforest with waterfalls. Other than that, I think we're on target. If you don't get the magazine and would like to see the Oklahoma City article, click www.homeandawaymagazine.com/Index_capitol_weekend_ok_city.cfm.
If you try to type this in, put underlines where the spaces are.

No comments: